The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Online or on campus next term?

Does anyone have any idea or guesses whether uni is likely to be in-person or via remote teaching for the next academic year?

Have any current students heard what the St Andrews uni staff is planning? I suppose it ultimately comes down to what happens with Covid but I’d like to be aware to the possible outcomes for uni. (I have autism and anxiety and uncertainty terrifies me.)
Hey! Obviously it's really difficult to tell, but I'm hoping that if some teaching has to be online it will only be lectures, and things like seminars will be in person. It's a really good idea to be prepared for the different possible outcomes, so to reduce anxiety I'd recommend watching videos on Youtube of uni students talking about their experiences with online teaching and also day in the life of online uni videos so you can get an idea of what it's like day-to-day and you know what to expect. There may even be videos about it specifically at St Andrews but I'm not sure :smile: I hope this helps x
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
'Larger' lectures are going to be online only for Semester 1 at least.
Original post by Anonymous
'Larger' lectures are going to be online only for Semester 1 at least.

I’m doing a course in which lectures will probably have maximum 20-30 people - do you think they’ll let those be in person?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending