The Student Room Group

Grindr

Hi, so I am 20 years old, average build currently dieting to get that down and contemplating going to the gym to get a little bit more muscular I have little to no body hair, my hairline is ****ed up too

every time I talk to a guy I like on Grindr I either get aired or blocked and the only people who come to me first are old enough to be my dad creeps who want discreet sex.

what do I need to work on to be successful on Grindr like I don't understand why people are blocking and airing me is it my hairline would that put people off should I just wear a cap in all my photos to avoid that.
The chances of finding a meaningful relationship on Grindr are <1. Better off using another dating app instead - Grindr is more of a hookup app.
Reply 2
Original post by one_two_three
The chances of finding a meaningful relationship on Grindr are <1. Better off using another dating app instead - Grindr is more of a hookup app.

but even for general hookups here and there I don't get what I'm doing wrong
Maybe you talk too much on there? Guys generally don't want a conversation on grindr, they want a bit of flirting and then the hook-up
Reply 4
Original post by one_two_three
Maybe you talk too much on there? Guys generally don't want a conversation on grindr, they want a bit of flirting and then the hook-up

fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending