The Student Room Group

Core maths.

Please help
so i take AS maths also known as core maths we need to do a tutor-marked assignment.

i need to pose a question but im unsure what i should put it needs to be detailed maybe like a paragraph

My topic is about who gets more streams for albums is it Youtube or Spotify.

I have my data collected just need the question so i can do the next part.
Tzu.
Original post by Tzuyucherry
I have my data collected just need the question so i can do the next part.

Your simple question is : Who gets more streams for albums - YouTube or Spotify?
Your data gives you the simple numerical answer to that, but you need to explain your data sources, how that data was gathered by those two companies (and why), any problems with that data (ie. do they measure the same things over the same time period etc), then finally what does the data tell you, and what does this mean, why might this be the case?

So your more elaborate question could be - Data issues in comparing streaming figures from YouTube and Spotify.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Your simple question is : Who gets more streams for albums - YouTube or Spotify?
Your data gives you the simple numerical answer to that, but you need to explain your data sources, how that data was gathered by those two companies (and why), any problems with that data (ie. do they measure the same things over the same time period etc), then finally what does the data tell you, and what does this mean, why might this be the case?

So your more elaborate question could be - Data issues in comparing streaming figures from YouTube and Spotify.

Thankyou so much!

Quick Reply

Latest