Nicolson St/ South College Street accom

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Does anybody know if the Nicolson st and South College street accommodation will be available to apply for this year. When I click on it on the Edi Uni website it says ‘the page you requested was not found’.
OceanBacon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anybody know if the Nicolson st and South College street accommodation will be available to apply for this year. When I click on it on the Edi Uni website it says ‘the page you requested was not found’.
Don't worry, it is still available - I've just applied for it!

I think the answer is that you've found a broken link on the website - there's a few that get errors, and that one is down for whatever reason. I'd advise you to just google it, and find other websites with information about Nicolson/South College Street.
Anonymous.pupil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank you, that’s great! I had already had a look at it a few weeks ago and made a mental note that I wanted to apply there, but just went to check it again before I actually apply and got a fright!
m1lfenthusiast
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello I recently got allocated south college street, jw if anyone else has been allocated here too?
bumblebeezzz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by m1lfenthusiast)
Hello I recently got allocated south college street, jw if anyone else has been allocated here too?
hey i was also allocated there, do you know of the whatsapp gc we have for it? also which flat did you get?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
6.25%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (6)
18.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
12.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
9.38%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
34.38%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (6)
18.75%

Watched Threads