The Student Room Group

Feel sick when I try to eat

I went out drinking both Friday and Saturday Friday I ordered a kabab after the night out, I was starving then as soon as I took one bite I felt so full and sick. Yesterday we went out, I didn’t eat anything all day because I still wasn’t hungry after Friday, then later on Saturday I ordered a burger at the bar we were In. Again I was starving and could have eaten that no problem usually but I took one bite and a chip and I felt instantly full again. Today (Sunday) I’ve had nothing again and my mum made a Sunday dinner. I was feeling hungry so I said I’d have some Ive had one Yorkshire pudding and got instantly full again.

I go out drinking all the time and this has never happened before. Normally I’d scran a McDonald’s the day after or a take away but I just feel so sick when I try to eat. Will this be related to the drinking or could it be something different?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I went out drinking both Friday and Saturday Friday I ordered a kabab after the night out, I was starving then as soon as I took one bite I felt so full and sick. Yesterday we went out, I didn’t eat anything all day because I still wasn’t hungry after Friday, then later on Saturday I ordered a burger at the bar we were In. Again I was starving and could have eaten that no problem usually but I took one bite and a chip and I felt instantly full again. Today (Sunday) I’ve had nothing again and my mum made a Sunday dinner. I was feeling hungry so I said I’d have some Ive had one Yorkshire pudding and got instantly full again.

I go out drinking all the time and this has never happened before. Normally I’d scran a McDonald’s the day after or a take away but I just feel so sick when I try to eat. Will this be related to the drinking or could it be something different?

Hopefully you'll get well soon
Reply 2
Original post by Ldn
Hopefully you'll get well soon

I’m sure I’ll be fine in afew days. Just worried because all I’ve had to eat in 3days is a single bite of a burger a bite of a kabab and 2 fries ahah

Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience after drinking as I haven’t before

Quick Reply

Latest