The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah book of revelation. But other than that coincidences are weird.
my names lucy,.........
You were named after...the fish that fed the millions. :smile:
Reply 23
gossip_girl
my names lucy,.........

:eek: you'll have to excuse me... I'm a bit hypo today... took two pro plus, had a bottle of cherry coke, and the nytol seems to have made it worse... (took one to try calm me down) :aetsch:
Reply 24
so, kim... what was I named after?

I know my sister was named after someone in the old testament that thing about the marriage where the guy got betrayed (her names leah)...
Reply 25
which site?
Reply 26
Jonah
which site?

www.recoveryourlife.com
shootingstar
so, kim... what was I named after?

I know my sister was named after someone in the old testament that thing about the marriage where the guy got betrayed (her names leah)...

Hmm im all religioned out. The only Kim I know gets called kimmy and is a legend. Ha but my team still beat hers at districts-score! Infact she was the first person I know to get a livestrong band all those months ago.
Year,that was random.
i was called after lucy in the lion thw witch and the wardrobe lol :biggrin:

I knew that when it was ruinyourlife.
Reply 30
PublicSchoolAnn
I knew that when it was ruinyourlife.

really? I jopined like the last week, but hardly posted...
I walk home with this guy thats in my mates class at her school. Turns out he went out with my mate from MY school's best mate (whos also my mate as well). :smile:
shootingstar
really? I jopined like the last week, but hardly posted...

yeah its all recovery now. but it used to promote it.
Reply 33
need_money
I walk home with this guy thats in my mates class at her school. Turns out he went out with my mate from MY school's best mate (whos also my mate as well). :smile:

eh? :confused:
Reply 34
PublicSchoolAnn
yeah its all recovery now. but it used to promote it.

a lot of people have said that, but harley still maintains the site was meant for the aid of recovery and understanding of SI.
shootingstar
a lot of people have said that, but harley still maintains the site was meant for the aid of recovery and understanding of SI.

Hmm yeah but what is an aid of recovery to one person can be triggering to another. But i dont know,not been for ages and it was just a thing of curiosity.
Reply 36
PublicSchoolAnn
Hmm yeah but what is an aid of recovery to one person can be triggering to another. But i dont know,not been for ages and it was just a thing of curiosity.

I'll agree there. But, yeah, pretty much a regular now.
Iv got the munchies. Toodles.
Reply 38
PublicSchoolAnn
Iv got the munchies. Toodles.

*waves*

byeeeeeeeee!
Reply 39
I found out htat bekaboo not only goes to the same orchestra as me but is a viola player and started at the same time - now thats wierd!

Latest

Trending

Trending