The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

when you start a new yoghurt do you, like, lick the lid ? :holmes:
Reply 2
Because of the amount of anti-Semitism, i don't want people to know who i am or message me.
Shalom!
Reply 4
Original post by the bear

I'ma little lost...
Reply 5
Zionism and Judaism are completely separate topics, not getting into that now sorry
Original post by Anonymous
I'ma little lost...

so when you buy a yoghurt it has a foil lid which you peel off. there is always a generous amount of yoghurt attached to the underside of the lid.
do you lick it off ?
Do you get offended when people use the holocaust as a scale for evil so to speak and if so why?
Reply 8
Modern orthodox

so when you buy a yoghurt it has a foil lid which you peel off. there is always a generous amount of yoghurt attached to the underside of the lid.
do you lick it off ?

Personally yeah but i don't get how that relate s?

how do people do that- i could never:yucky:
Reply 10
do you lick it off ?

yass i do that
Ask awayy

what's your view on France banning Muslims from wearing hijabs?
Do you get offended when people use the holocaust as a scale for evil so to speak and if so why?

I cannot bear comments being made about the holocaust in the wrong way, if that's what u mean

They are separate topics.

Luckily no but quite often in real life unfortunatly

They are separate topics.

"Ama"
what's your view on France banning Muslims from wearing hijabs?

It's not ok
"Ama"

What do you not understand, this thread is about being a jew. Not my view on zionism. kindly stop asking and wrongly hiding behind anon
What do you not understand, this thread is about being a jew. Not my view on zionism. kindly stop asking and wrongly hiding behind anon

Actually, AMA threads are not about a single topic, that's sort of the point. You're thinking of an "Ask me what it's like being a Jew" thread.
(edited 3 years ago)
I get you
They are out together a it but you can get Zionist anti series and anti Zionist jews. End of story
That is ultra orthodox, I can talk to whoever I want

Latest