Psychology edexcel a level urgent help needed!!

Watch
harry0304
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
One key question for society is whether negative attitudes towards employees with mental health issues in the workplace can be reduced.

Biggs et al. (2010) found that employers have a high level of concern when employing individuals with mental health conditions. These concerns included issues of trust, needing supervision, inability to use initiative and inability to deal with the public.

Perkins and Ronaldo (2002) claimed that employment among individuals in London with a diagnosis of schizophrenia in 1993 was 7.7%, and fell to 4.4% in 1999. This was despite the increase in general employment rates during this time.

Campaigns such as “Time to change” encourage employers to tackle mental health stigma in the workplace to improve the well-being and productivity of employees.

Discuss the key question of whether negative attitude towards employees with mental health issues in the workplace can be reduced. You should use concepts theories and/or research studied in your psychology course.

You must make reference to the context in your answer
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (97)
39.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.98%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.32%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.17%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.2%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads