The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
What would you say the best mixed ethnicity or nationality is? I mean no offence to anyone. I am just curious

Do you mean like interracial couples?
I think a common one is a pretty asian+ average looking white guy🤷*♀️.
Reply 2
Original post by Qxi.xli
Do you mean like interracial couples?
I think a common one is a pretty asian+ average looking white guy🤷*♀️.

Yes I mean interracial couples.
Reply 3
What would you say the best mixed ethnicity or nationality is? I mean no offence to anyone. I am just curious

Why is this even a question? The best couples are in a mutually loving and caring relationship. End of.
Jamaican and pakistani loads of spice going on smexy

Asian and white seems pretty common and can make for a good mix I think. In particular South East Asian and White Caucasian.
It is as if the compromise between the typical facial feature shapes and proportions for these races mix well together.

Original post by Surnia
Why is this even a question? The best couples are in a mutually loving and caring relationship. End of.

I don't think the question is about the quality of the relationship.
black and asian in my opinion, the british white woman and black/jamaican man mix is so common, the other way round is cute tho
South asian and white imo
Reply 8
Half Japanese Half Moroccan
Because this just doesn't scream racial fetishization.

Istg there's a problem with EVERYTHING nowadays..

Man asked a question. Not everything leads to a deep rooted issue.

... there's no such thing?
Original post by BanRaceMixing
The first mixed people were created through mass rape like with the Mongol invasions

Just remember that...

Many 'native americans' in the US are victims of race mixing which is why so many don't look native anymore.

There is nothing beautiful about it. It has nothing to do with unity.. tish tosh. Race mixing comes from wars, conquest.. you invade a country, and take their women.

Spreading your legs to men of other races does not make you anti-racist..

There is absolutely nothing wrong with mixed race whatsoever. Yes, in history there has been a lot of atrocities and a lot of mixed race children were from conquest...

Now we live in 2021 where we can freely travel to other countries and have children with people of other races, embrace each others culture, it can in fact be a beautiful thing. It is now normal and a fact of life that many people have interracial relationships and children.

Live in the now, not the past. Focus on the positive, not the negative.
BLACK AND ASIAN....or Black and Hispanic...like Me. I'm part black and columbian.
Reply 15
I don't think the question is about the quality of the relationship.

OP asked for 'the best mixed ethnicity or nationality' for interracial couples. What's the 'best'? There isn't one.
Original post by Surnia
OP asked for 'the best mixed ethnicity or nationality' for interracial couples. What's the 'best'? There isn't one.

There is when you accept that human beings have opinions.
There is when you accept that human beings have opinions.

What makes certain races better or superior to others then?... R-word is springing to mind 😂
Well, the best ethnicity mix is NOT Vogon and Betelgeusen. Terrible poetry combined with 2 heads!

Just about anything else should be OK.

As long as it doesn't involve anything written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings...
My girl is mixed Nigerian and Iranian/Afghan 🤤
Maybe I am biased

Latest

Trending

Trending