Anonymous 482
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
how are we feeling with the way CCEA has handled giving out grades, I am being loaded with tests
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
notsmartenough45
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous 482)
how are we feeling with the way CCEA has handled giving out grades, I am being loaded with tests
Umm I'm seeing this a bit late but to be honest I feel like we've been mugged off!!!
1) Peter Weir cancelled the exams because he didn't want us sitting in exam halls filled with students. So why on earth have we been put in exam halls with hundreds of students for even more exam sessions
2) There has been no guidance in terms of what types of exams types students should given. For example, I'm not sure if you are familiar with CCEA AS History, but a school near mine did an 8 marker (which are the easiest type), whilst at my school we did like 9 History exams its mental.
Anonymous 482
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by notsmartenough45)
Umm I'm seeing this a bit late but to be honest I feel like we've been mugged off!!!
1) Peter Weir cancelled the exams because he didn't want us sitting in exam halls filled with students. So why on earth have we been put in exam halls with hundreds of students for even more exam sessions
2) There has been no guidance in terms of what types of exams types students should given. For example, I'm not sure if you are familiar with CCEA AS History, but a school near mine did an 8 marker (which are the easiest type), whilst at my school we did like 9 History exams its mental.
DAMN that sucks! I did history for GCSE lasy year and struggles so much! Do you do any of the sciences? theyre only cutting out the practical unit !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.67%
Excited but a bit nervous (146)
45.34%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.8%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.19%

Watched Threads