Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a big failuer I wanna die watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I honestly am,I'm sick of this,I spend the last 4 months convencing my self of this *****You can do anything you want if you were determained enough*I worked so hard on everything I possibly want,I had a crappy m1 teacher last year so had to resit m1 ,I worked so hard went to the exam thought I'll get a full mark after doing it and now I've got some wrong answers,I believed, worked hard and it's all going down ..I'm sick of this

ReputationRep:
    same with me

ReputationRep:
    You haven't even got the result yet! Chin up til then... I thought I'd dropped at least six grades in my A-levels yet came out with AAA and good marks on all the exams!

ReputationRep:
    Try not to get too stressed with exams.
    Also try to remember that this was just 1 module out of 6 in maths, and you can resit anyway. I'm sure things will work out better than you expect right now

(Also try to keep out of post-exam maths discussion threads- it can get pretty ugly in there )

ReputationRep:
    Chin up. You get what you deserve.You have worked hard and you will get the grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I honestly am,I'm sick of this,I spend the last 4 months convencing my self of this *****You can do anything you want if you were determained enough*I worked so hard on everything I possibly want,I had a crappy m1 teacher last year so had to resit m1 ,I worked so hard went to the exam thought I'll get a full mark after doing it and now I've got some wrong answers,I believed, worked hard and it's all going down ..I'm sick of this
    *huggles*

do you know for a fact you got them wrong? you cant expect 100% all the time sweetie. It doesn't happen. What matters is you try and keep trying.

ReputationRep:
    I probably shouldn't say this, but I can tell you that exams, schoolwork, full marks, means very little in the grand scheme of things. Don't lose it, habosh. Pull yourself back together, concentrate for that next exam and just do as well as you can.

ReputationRep:
    "stiff upper lip"

ReputationRep:
    You wanna die because you got some wrong answers? thats ridiculous... pull yourself together, I mean c'mon there are people who have lost their entire family because of a big wave, and you wana die because you didn't get 100%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    You wanna die because you got some wrong answers? thats ridiculous... pull yourself together, I mean c'mon there are people who have lost their entire family because of a big wave, and you wana die because you didn't get 100%
    It's all relative to the person. Like when I mentioned the contrast thing of the news - people working through the night because some Brtish people can't have showers and people without homes and running water.

ReputationRep:
    it's not because I wont get 100 it's because I work hard and yet failed my perpous it's not about the mark anyhow,I just wanted to prove to my self that I'm able to achive my aim.......plus mockel I can't resit it because I wanna go to the uni next year well hopefully
    (Original post by mockel)
    (Also try to keep out of post-exam maths discussion threads- it can get pretty ugly in there )
    they made me feel owful

ReputationRep:
    Awww *hug*

There's no point worrying about it.
    I'm sure you've done a lot better than you think, plus scaling will bring the mark up!

And if things don't go your way, you could always resit in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    it's not because I wont get 100 it's because I work hard and yet failed my perpous it's not about the mark anyhow,I just wanted to prove to my self that I'm able to achive my aim.......plus mockel I can't resit it because I wanna go to the uni next year well hopefully
    *hugs*

when do you get the grade?

ReputationRep:
    plus mockel I can't resit it because I wanna go to the uni next year well hopefully
    I meant in June. Surely you can do that can't you?

ReputationRep:
    Wait for the results.

It'll be better than you're thinking now.

even if it isn't, things can be done, get sorted out.

Don't fret at something you can't change. Wait til you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    I meant in June. Surely you can do that can't you?
    I want to concentrate on physics I'm not going to deticate my life to maths.plus physics A2 is not a game so it needs my full time,well if I passed that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shootingstar)
    *hugs*

when do you get the grade?
    maybe in march or april I dont know

ReputationRep:
    If today was perfect there would be no tomorrow. You are not a failure.

It's also really sad we think exams are a measure of success.

ReputationRep:
    I want to concentrate on physics I'm not going to deticate my life to maths.plus physics A2 is not a game so it needs my full time,well if I passed that too
    Ah, okay. Well like many other people have said, you haven't got your results yet, and Mikey mentioned scaling up. There's a lot of margin for error in these exams, so try not to think about it, and you may be pleasantly surprised come results day

ReputationRep:
    maybe in march or april I dont know
    so what makes you so convinced you failed? I believed that for one exam and got 92%.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.