I'm a big failuer I wanna die Watch

This discussion is closed.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
some people are obbsessed with getting 100% though. i think most students despite their intelligence could get near this is they put all their effort into it and they know how to revise properly etc.
how are you currently revising?
my mistakes for1 of the wrong questions I got is not concentrating
or just slipping one of the informations given in the question then other one is not understanding the question as me being a native speaker,I was just so depressed and unable to think proparly last night I'm way better now and my confidence is back still got a resit and gonna do my best for that one,I've got 2 guys at my school who achived 100 in that exam in june so I just wanted to prove to my self that they are not smarter or better than me after all I started revising m1 from zero on my own so that gives me a cridet somehow :p:
swami
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have my M1 exam tomorrow (MEI syllabus) and i reckon i will screw that up. But if i do then i will just do it again in the summer. I wouldnt get so worked up about it - fine its a not a nice feeling when you no u havent done well, and i can really relate to you on that level but you are really going a bit OTT. And neway as everybody else has said you havent even got your results.

If you are determined to do something, things eventually fall into place so that they happen.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by swami)
I have my M1 exam tomorrow (MEI syllabus) and i reckon i will screw that up. But if i do then i will just do it again in the summer. I wouldnt get so worked up about it - fine its a not a nice feeling when you no u havent done well, and i can really relate to you on that level but you are really going a bit OTT. And neway as everybody else has said you havent even got your results.

If you are determined to do something, things eventually fall into place so that they happen.
you wont screw up...good luck :tsr:
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
I honestly am,I'm sick of this,I spend the last 4 months convencing my self of this *****You can do anything you want if you were determained enough*I worked so hard on everything I possibly want,I had a crappy m1 teacher last year so had to resit m1 ,I worked so hard went to the exam thought I'll get a full mark after doing it and now I've got some wrong answers,I believed, worked hard and it's all going down ..I'm sick of this
argh dont say this, and dont go, ure my friend who likes westlife
Light_Boy
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
habosh: it was probably being under exam conditions that could have had some adverse affect on you?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (52)
98.11%
No (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads