deciduous
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I’m finishing up my related study and was wondering if they check for plagiarism? Any suggestions on how to link it with my work, I’m kind of struggling. Thanks
victorzg
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by deciduous)
Hi, I’m finishing up my related study and was wondering if they check for plagiarism? Any suggestions on how to link it with my work, I’m kind of struggling. Thanks
yes they do check for plagiarism so it's very important you write it yourself. Ask your teacher for help & look at students past work but don't outright copy
deciduous
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by victorzg)
yes they do check for plagiarism so it's very important you write it yourself. Ask your teacher for help & look at students past work but don't outright copy
Thank you for clarifying this.😊 what advice do you have about linking everything together?
victorzg
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by deciduous)
Thank you for clarifying this.😊 what advice do you have about linking everything together?
it's different for every person since we pick different themes but all i can say is that it doesn't have to be complex. simply writing ''i did this because i wanted to try out different media and create different effect'' is enough
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (70)
73.68%
No (25)
26.32%

Watched Threads