The Student Room Group

Art related/ personal study

Hi, I’m finishing up my related study and was wondering if they check for plagiarism? Any suggestions on how to link it with my work, I’m kind of struggling. Thanks
Original post by deciduous
Hi, I’m finishing up my related study and was wondering if they check for plagiarism? Any suggestions on how to link it with my work, I’m kind of struggling. Thanks

yes they do check for plagiarism so it's very important you write it yourself. Ask your teacher for help & look at students past work but don't outright copy
Reply 2
Original post by victorzg
yes they do check for plagiarism so it's very important you write it yourself. Ask your teacher for help & look at students past work but don't outright copy

Thank you for clarifying this.😊 what advice do you have about linking everything together?
Original post by deciduous
Thank you for clarifying this.😊 what advice do you have about linking everything together?

it's different for every person since we pick different themes but all i can say is that it doesn't have to be complex. simply writing ''i did this because i wanted to try out different media and create different effect'' is enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending