Corpus Callosum
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,

I just wanted to get an idea of where these universities stand in rankings for neuroscience and if it would be a good idea to apply to them for a neuroscience undergraduate degree?

Thanks in advance!
QuentinM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Corpus Callosum)
Hi,

I just wanted to get an idea of where these universities stand in rankings for neuroscience and if it would be a good idea to apply to them for a neuroscience undergraduate degree?

Thanks in advance!
You could find this out from a simple google search. Only Leeds offers an undergraduate neuroscience degree according to the BNA website (https://www.bna.org.uk/careers/courses/). The others have neuroscience researchers so they will likely have neuroscience modules on their biological science type courses. Personally I would recommend these over a straight neuroscience course, I found I preferred the broader study I got to do on my medical science degree at Exeter
Corpus Callosum
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you very much! I'm sorry for not replying earlier, I'm not particularly active on here. I'm thinking about a natural sciences degree now and then tailoring towards neuroscience a bit, I had a look at the link you sent as well and it was definitely helpful

(Original post by QuentinM)
You could find this out from a simple google search. Only Leeds offers an undergraduate neuroscience degree according to the BNA website (https://www.bna.org.uk/careers/courses/). The others have neuroscience researchers so they will likely have neuroscience modules on their biological science type courses. Personally I would recommend these over a straight neuroscience course, I found I preferred the broader study I got to do on my medical science degree at Exeter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
17.09%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (37)
31.62%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.26%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.11%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.27%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
23.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.71%

Watched Threads