mayaelezbawy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Does anyone have access (preferably a google drive) to recent WPS01/2 Psychology Edexcel international a level papers? If so, please post them
medicnia20
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
i don’t but i’m commenting to bring up your post, hope you find it and maybe bio + chem too, if anyone has those
mayaelezbawy
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by medicnia20)
i don’t but i’m commenting to bring up your post, hope you find it and maybe bio + chem too, if anyone has those
Thank you so much!! I just sent you the bio and chem recent papers
lzylp0421
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
have you found anything about it yet? I just started ial psychology but i can hardly find any textbooks resource online:bawling: could u tell me what resources u use for studying this?
nsnsjss
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it's on the pearson edexcel qualifications website under exam materials.
nsnsjss
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lzylp0421)
have you found anything about it yet? I just started ial psychology but i can hardly find any textbooks resource online:bawling: could u tell me what resources u use for studying this?
i self-studied the entire Unit 1 and Unit 2 of IAL psychology and got an A because our teacher wasn't that reliable...he had the materials but didnt know the content and was slow, so you need any help or sites for revision I can helo you out
lzylp0421
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nehapartha)
i self-studied the entire Unit 1 and Unit 2 of IAL psychology and got an A because our teacher wasn't that reliable...he had the materials but didnt know the content and was slow, so you need any help or sites for revision I can helo you out
omg thats so cool!! im also self-studying this and our teacher was exactly the same...so could u please send me any resources that you used for self-study? that will be very helpful cuz im very not sure if theres a textbook or anything for psychology right now:cry:Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.68%
Okay (119)
29.53%
A bit lacking (153)
37.97%
Not good at all (92)
22.83%

Watched Threads