roshnijesrani
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I still haven't recieved offers from 2 of my universities, In only applied to 4 got offers from the other two but I am getting quite desperate now as both of the unis that I haven't heard anything back from are my top choices. what do I do? help!
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by roshnijesrani)
I still haven't recieved offers from 2 of my universities, In only applied to 4 got offers from the other two but I am getting quite desperate now as both of the unis that I haven't heard anything back from are my top choices. what do I do? help!
What universities are these? Scottish unis tend to take a very long time to get back from experience.
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hey roshnijesrani,

I know it can be super stressful waiting for offers from uni's but try not to worry too much!

You have done the best you can, and the thing to do now is wait and see what happens.

I hope it all works out for you.

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Thousands of people are still waiting for final University decisions.
Unis are being very cautious in order not to risk over-shooting their target numbers in August.
Hang on in there - Unis are still making offers.
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
What universities are these? Scottish unis tend to take a very long time to get back from experience.
yeah one of them is university of Edinburgh and the other is university of manchester
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
(Original post by McGinger)
Thousands of people are still waiting for final University decisions.
Unis are being very cautious in order not to risk over-shooting their target numbers in August.
Hang on in there - Unis are still making offers.
yes I'm trying not to worry and just get the best grades I can on myA levels
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
(Original post by UniofReading)
Hey roshnijesrani,

I know it can be super stressful waiting for offers from uni's but try not to worry too much!

You have done the best you can, and the thing to do now is wait and see what happens.

I hope it all works out for you.

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
thankyou!
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
yeah one of them is university of Edinburgh and the other is university of manchester
I study at Edinburgh, they took a very long time to get back to me, when I have applied to Manchester they were really quick to get back it probably depends on the department though
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
about 7% of applications are still outstanding - that's about 1 in every 13 or so.

There's not long now though - it's perfectly ok to contact a university and ask if they expect to make a decision by the UCAS deadline
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by PQ)
about 7% of applications are still outstanding - that's about 1 in every 13 or so.

There's not long now though - it's perfectly ok to contact a university and ask if they expect to make a decision by the UCAS deadline
if i am to email them how do I raise this concern without annoying them, like how do I phrase it
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
if i am to email them how do I raise this concern without annoying them, like how do I phrase it
Dear Admissions

My name is roshnijesrani and I've applied for XXXX course (UCAS course code XXXX). My UCAS ID is XXXXXXXXXXXX.

I'm just contacting you because I'm aware that the deadline for universities to make a decision is close and I wanted to check that you have all the information that you need for my application to make a decision before the deadline.

Thanks
roshnijesrani
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 minutes ago
(Original post by PQ)
Dear Admissions

My name is roshnijesrani and I've applied for XXXX course (UCAS course code XXXX). My UCAS ID is XXXXXXXXXXXX.

I'm just contacting you because I'm aware that the deadline for universities to make a decision is close and I wanted to check that you have all the information that you need for my application to make a decision before the deadline.

Thanks
roshnijesrani
ok thankyou so much , I emailed them and that got back saying since it's a popular course they are still reviewing applications and that I have to wait a few more weeks to hear back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (69)
39.43%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (28)
16%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (8)
4.57%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (19)
10.86%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (19)
10.86%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (15)
8.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
9.71%

Watched Threads