Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've applied for a Foundation year course in Fashion and Textiles. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks since I submitted my online portfolio via pebblepad and I haven't received any updates. How long does it Central Saint Martins take to reply to applicants?
The_8_o
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've applied for a Foundation year course in Fashion and Textiles. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks since I submitted my online portfolio via pebblepad and I haven't received any updates. How long does it Central Saint Martins take to reply to applicants?
Hi there! I submitted mine on 1st April and I haven't heard anything yet. But I read a comment before which said that decisions for Foundation year course will be communicated to applicants on mid-late May, but I'm not sure about this.
Emmooligan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I read a similar reply somewhere that they would reply late may, BUT CSM did message me and state that decisions will not be made until the end of the month so looks like we are going to have to wait a while
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29%
No (191)
71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed