University of Leicester system

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
hi I want to ask about the grading system in uni for maths and actuarial science for undergraduate

1/if I have 4 module and I scored 70% in 3 and 66% in the forth what will my classification will be ?

2/if I score more than 70% in a subject does this will help my on rising my classification? like if I got 80% on a subject and 66% on other subject will the more in 80% will be fixing 66%?
thanks
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi I want to ask about the grading system in uni for maths and actuarial science for undergraduate

1/if I have 4 module and I scored 70% in 3 and 66% in the forth what will my classification will be ?

2/if I score more than 70% in a subject does this will help my on rising my classification? like if I got 80% on a subject and 66% on other subject will the more in 80% will be fixing 66%?
thanks
Hi there,

So for the first question, it will depend on what the assignments are weighted, i'm sure you can do the maths as a maths student..... or use this to help you: https://unigradecalc.com/

and for the second yes as the mark increases/decrease in the percentage they will continue improving/harming your overall classification until you hit 100/0%

I hope this is helpful but let me know if you need any more details.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (77)
37.02%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (34)
16.35%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (10)
4.81%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (21)
10.1%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (24)
11.54%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
11.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
9.13%

Watched Threads