Love Bomber
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Would anyone happen to know which universities in the UK accept GAMSAT to complete the PA training?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Love Bomber)
Would anyone happen to know which universities in the UK accept GAMSAT to complete the PA training?
(1) PA queries belong in the Healthcare forum, not the Medicine forum unless you're asking about Graduate Entry Medicine - in which case please state this.

(2) No PA course requires an admission test at the moment. Here are the medicine courses that the GAMSAT is required:
https://gamsat.acer.org/university-a...n/admission-uk
Love Bomber
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ecolier)
(1) PA queries belong in the Healthcare forum, not the Medicine forum unless you're asking about Graduate Entry Medicine - in which case please state this.

(2) No PA course requires an admission test at the moment. Here are the medicine courses that the GAMSAT is required:
https://gamsat.acer.org/university-a...n/admission-uk
Many thanks for your reply, and I apologise, my bad. I was under the impression GAMSAT was required for being a PA if you were lacking a science a level
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Love Bomber)
Many thanks for your reply, and I apologise, my bad. I was under the impression GAMSAT was required for being a PA if you were lacking a science a level
Nope, GAMSAT is not required / assessed for any PA courses but I would urge you to check individual PA course entry requirements because they may need science A-Levels / previous science degrees.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (77)
36.67%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (34)
16.19%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (10)
4.76%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (21)
10%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (24)
11.43%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (25)
11.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
9.05%

Watched Threads