The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Has UAL gotten back to you after your application?

I applied to both Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion. Both schools asked for my portfolio, which I sent in before the deadline which was May 1st if I remember correctly. Since LCF doesn't call in for interviews this year I haven't heard from them since they wanted my portfolio. I did land an interview at CSM (yay!) and they told me that I should get an answer within the next 14 days. It is now around a month and a half since then. I can't see any updates in my portal and have no idea when I should expect an answer.

In short, have any of you gotten an answer from either of these schools or have maybe some idea of how long they might take to get back to me?
Reply 1
Original post by alex3560
I applied to both Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion. Both schools asked for my portfolio, which I sent in before the deadline which was May 1st if I remember correctly. Since LCF doesn't call in for interviews this year I haven't heard from them since they wanted my portfolio. I did land an interview at CSM (yay!) and they told me that I should get an answer within the next 14 days. It is now around a month and a half since then. I can't see any updates in my portal and have no idea when I should expect an answer.

In short, have any of you gotten an answer from either of these schools or have maybe some idea of how long they might take to get back to me?

If they told you 14 days and it is now double that it would be perfectly reasonable for you to telephone them and ask for an update. It may have got lost somewhere in the system.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah, I contacted my ual representative that I applied through and she said there was a delay. A little later I asked the admissions team and they said that I should get an answer soon. I am honestly finding the wait unbearable since I have no timeframe to expect the answer :frown:(
Original post by alex3560

i wouldn't stress too much, CSM told me I'd hear back in 2 weeks and I only just got my offer 7 weeks later and for LCF i submitted my portfolios in February/march and only heard last week
Reply 4
Okay good to know:smile:
Also I just heard back from LCF and they invited me to an interview, which I honestly did not expect whereas they say that they’re not interviewing this year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending