Survey of guys who can’t get dates vs those successful with ladies

Watch
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t get it. Surely you just ask a woman out after interacting for a bit. Then if she says yes, move forwards. If no, move on.
So, you're there on a date with a woman. What do you do?

Do you wait till the end of the date to kiss her goodbye?
Where do you sit relative to her?
How long do you stay in one place?
How do you talk to her? For example she tells you what she's studying or what her job is. How do you respond?
What do you do when there's a gap in the conversation?
Do you touch her upper arm? Or her hand? Do you touch her hair?
Do you later leave your hand on her, or drape your arm over her?
What do you do to build the sexual tension?
Are you looking for ways to solve the logistics of having sex with her?
Do you ask her "Do you want to come back to my place?" If so, how do you ask it?
When you get to your place or her place, when do you move in to start kissing her?
Itzy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I go for the girls no one else goes for and still get rejected.
Do they tell you why you get rejected? Maybe you could try asking them? I know it might be awkward but it’ll probably help you in the long run.

I guess a generic tip is just to be confident and approach them, I mean you lose nothing from trying. A lot of it depends on luck though. Wishing you good luck!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
So, you're there on a date with a woman. What do you do?

Do you wait till the end of the date to kiss her goodbye?
Where do you sit relative to her?
How long do you stay in one place?
How do you talk to her? For example she tells you what she's studying or what her job is. How do you respond?
What do you do when there's a gap in the conversation?
Do you touch her upper arm? Or her hand? Do you touch her hair?
Do you later leave your hand on her, or drape your arm over her?
What do you do to build the sexual tension?
Are you looking for ways to solve the logistics of having sex with her?
Do you ask her "Do you want to come back to my place?" If so, how do you ask it?
When you get to your place or her place, when do you move in to start kissing her?
I don’t normally think this much. But I don’t really ever get to a position where she’s comfortable enough for me to be able to physically escalate. There’s too much resistance from her side or she’s nervous. If I touch, it will be arm initially but I get no reaction.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Itzy)
Do they tell you why you get rejected? Maybe you could try asking them? I know it might be awkward but it’ll probably help you in the long run.

I guess a generic tip is just to be confident and approach them, I mean you lose nothing from trying. A lot of it depends on luck though. Wishing you good luck!
I try approaching confidently and doesn’t work. I don’t generally ask for feedback. If it’s someone I met recently I’ll get rejected and don’t even get a date. If it’s a friend, I’ll get friend zoned. So I can’t even get to the date situation.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I simply can't pull. I am told I am good looking but idk. I do see girls looking at me quite a bit. But every time I make a move or ask them out I get rebuffed. They take ages to add me on fb and when I try talking to them they often go silent on me. I am quiet and shy by nature which doesn't help. Recently I have become desperate tbh. The lockdown hasn't helped. The other day I was in London and this attractive girl walked past me and looked right at me, I thought wow. Twenty minutes later by chance I walked out of the supermarket and was going home and saw her again. She was at the bus stop. I went up to her and tried to start a convo. She was smoking and I had some cigs on me and I said have you got a light, but after giving me a light she really looked scared and turned away. I walked home thinking god what did I just do. It is just so depressing.
Anonymous #1
I simply can't pull. I am told I am good looking but idk. I do see girls looking at me quite a bit. But every time I make a move or ask them out I get rebuffed. They take ages to add me on fb and when I try talking to them they often go silent on me. I am quiet and shy by nature which doesn't help. Recently I have become desperate tbh. The lockdown hasn't helped. The other day I was in London and this attractive girl walked past me and looked right at me, I thought wow. Twenty minutes later by chance I walked out of the supermarket and was going home and saw her again. She was at the bus stop. I went up to her and tried to start a convo. She was smoking and I had some cigs on me and I said have you got a light, but after giving me a light she really looked scared and turned away. I walked home thinking god what did I just do. It is just so depressing.
I think cold approaching like that rarely works down south. Might work in the north where it’s more a normal thing people do.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You did better than most guys. You had the courage to walk up to her and open your mouth and speak to her. That's more than what most would have done.

Now you know that you can walk up to beautiful women and start talking to them, work on improving your tonality, body language, being more direct and flirtatious, chucking in some humour, saying something else to start the conversation if she doesn't start speaking with you.

Rome wasn't built in a day. You are on the right path. Keep at it and you'll build on this initial success.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (63)
37.06%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (18)
10.59%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (10)
5.88%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (40)
23.53%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
14.12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
8.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed