Northumbria University September 2021 starters

Watch
Northumbria University UG Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello new students! This is a thread for you to network with other students starting in September 2021, as well as to ask any questions you have about starting your studies at Northumbria University.

We are delighted that you are joining Northumbria University and can't wait to have you on board as part of our community.

We are on hand to answer your questions, so ask away!
Last edited by Northumbria University UG Rep; 1 month ago
maverickerick
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Northumbria University UG Rep)
Hello new students! This is a thread for you to network with other students starting in September 2021, as well as to ask any questions you have about starting your studies at Northumbria University.

We are delighted that you are joining Northumbria University and can't wait to have you on board as part of our community.

We are on hand to answer your questions, so ask away!
Hey,
What are the chances for getting admission in post graduation in cybersecurity if a student has 6.5 band in IELTS and 54 percentage in academic in the field of Electronics and telecommunication from Mumbai University, India in the year 2019 and has worked as cybersecurity engineer for 1+ year. Please rate the chances for admission in Northumbria University for this profile.
Northumbria University PG Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by maverickerick)
Hey,
What are the chances for getting admission in post graduation in cybersecurity if a student has 6.5 band in IELTS and 54 percentage in academic in the field of Electronics and telecommunication from Mumbai University, India in the year 2019 and has worked as cybersecurity engineer for 1+ year. Please rate the chances for admission in Northumbria University for this profile.
Hello maverickerick, many thanks for getting in touch with us and for registering your interest in PG study at Northumbria University.

May I ask if you are looking to study at the Newcastle or London campus? The MSc Cyber Security course is based in London. To get further details on entry requirements for this course you may visit the following web page: https://london.northumbria.ac.uk/cou...yber-security/

I see that you have previously studied in India. To view more specific entry requirements, please also visit this page and navigate yourself to the 'Asia' drop down box: https://london.northumbria.ac.uk/int...-requirements/

Decisions are sometimes made on a case-by-case basis but it definitely looks like you are on the right track to apply, given your current qualifications and experience.

Best Wishes, Northumbria University
maverickerick
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Northumbria University PG Rep)
Thank you for your response. I'm planning for Northumbria University,Newcastle Campus. Its been more than 2 weeks since I applied for the course.Awaiting for their response.

Regards,
maverick
Northumbria University PG Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by maverickerick)
Thank you for your response. I'm planning for Northumbria University,Newcastle Campus. Its been more than 2 weeks since I applied for the course.Awaiting for their response.

Regards,
maverick
Hello again maverickerick, depending on which course you have applied for, you can check/review the status of your application by logging into the applicant portal. If you are having trouble for whatever reason, you can email us your details at [email protected] and we can look into this further for you.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%
Italy (30)
9.35%
Netherlands (10)
3.12%
Other (Tell us who) (18)
5.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise