Who else here can’t get one date?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
And I mean they’ve asked many women out on dates but can’t get 1 yes.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
I’ve had a few yeses (a minority) but it never goes anywhere
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve had a few yeses (a minority) but it never goes anywhere
Where did you get the yeses? And why do you think it never goes anywhere?
Slx.24
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I wouldn't know about this sorry.
Probably because the girl isn't really interested or has someone they are interested in or are acc in a rs already
Prefect1992
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Bro time to embrace the alpha lifestyle and stop cooking your chicken
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
Where did you get the yeses? And why do you think it never goes anywhere?
The yeses generally happened when meeting someone for the first time (friends of friends) rather than approaching people I already knew. I think there just wasn’t a spark mostly. I’ve been quite unlucky since one time I had issues due to us both going on holiday and then losing the spark there, and I more recently got cockblocked by this pandemic xD
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Prefect1992)
Bro time to embrace the alpha lifestyle and stop cooking your chicken
I don’t think the alpha lifestyle is what it is. Yeah that’s more traditionally attractive (on average) but if a beta guy does it, it just comes across fake.
Anonymous #1
The yeses generally happened when meeting someone for the first time (friends of friends) rather than approaching people I already knew. I think there just wasn’t a spark mostly. I’ve been quite unlucky since one time I had issues due to us both going on holiday and then losing the spark there, and I more recently got cockblocked by this pandemic xD
Have you ever had it work when you meet someone at a social event? I normally get told they don’t know me well enough (if I ask too early like within half an hour or a few days of meeting them) or if I ask people I know, get told they just want to be friends.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
Have you ever had it work when you meet someone at a social event? I normally get told they don’t know me well enough (if I ask too early like within half an hour or a few days of meeting them) or if I ask people I know, get told they just want to be friends.
I met a girl at an event through some close friends once and she approached me and gave me her snap name. I asked her if she wanted to meet up and she agreed, we met twice, then parted ways. We only spoke for about 2 hours.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
What are you like around girls? Awkward at all?
Anonymous #1
What are you like around girls? Awkward at all?
I think I’ve got better but I’m not good with people I don’t know well generally. But the problem is women don’t date friends - it completely baffles me why.
Anonymous #1
Although actually that’s not true - I do know quite a few friends who started dating.
Prefect1992
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I don’t think the alpha lifestyle is what it is. Yeah that’s more traditionally attractive (on average) but if a beta guy does it, it just comes across fake.
Bro that's because they don't embrace the Alpha philosophy 100% I don't have running water or medicine i'm 100% alpha, bro if there was an alpha village I'd be papa alpha bro
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Bro that's because they don't embrace the Alpha philosophy 100% I don't have running water or medicine i'm 100% alpha, bro if there was an alpha village I'd be papa alpha bro
Lmao. Not the raw chicken again. :lol:
Prefect1992
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by StopRightThere)
Lmao. Not the raw chicken again. :lol:
Bro cooking chicken is over rated, it's just the same thing "ughhh give me the chickens so I can cook wiv spices" like I don't subscribe to that nonsense it's all lies propogated by food corporations, I've only had food poisoning like 153 times in my lifetime it's all a hoax. Anyway I just got my A level results do you think I can get into Oxford with only 100A* and 10th AQA prestige?
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Bro cooking chicken is over rated, it's just the same thing "ughhh give me the chickens so I can cook wiv spices" like I don't subscribe to that nonsense it's all lies propogated by food corporations, I've only had food poisoning like 153 times in my lifetime it's all a hoax. Anyway I just got my A level results do you think I can get into Oxford with only 100A* and 10th AQA prestige?
Oh please. I've had it over 1,000 times. :rolleyes:
I'm clearly more of an "Alpha".
Prefect1992
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by StopRightThere)
Oh please. I've had it over 1,000 times. :rolleyes:
I'm clearly more of an "Alpha".
Nah bro you're not an alpha I'm writing this sentence in my cave with a potato I found in the bushes I strapped some diodes to it and I'm using some random stones for keys
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Nah bro you're not an alpha I'm writing this sentence in my cave with a potato I found in the bushes I strapped some diodes to it and I'm using some random stones for keys
You live in a cave? I live in a volcano. Gotta live on the edge.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What uni admissions terms did you/do you find confusing?

Adjustment (112)
14.12%
AAM (Additional Assessment Materials) (85)
10.72%
Changed course offer (35)
4.41%
Clearing (57)
7.19%
Conditional offer (11)
1.39%
Deferral (33)
4.16%
Ucas Extra (92)
11.6%
First Generation or First in Family (25)
3.15%
Point of Entry (55)
6.94%
Self-release (115)
14.5%
Tariff Point (64)
8.07%
Unconditional offer (11)
1.39%
Withdrawal (23)
2.9%
I understood all of the language used in the application process (69)
8.7%
I found another term confusing (let us know in the thread!) (6)
0.76%

Watched Threads