Alekszz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi!
Does someone know if an EU citizen with pre-settled status, who has lived one year in the UK, is eligible for a maintenance loan?

Thank you
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Alekszz)
Hi!
Does someone know if an EU citizen with pre-settled status, who has lived one year in the UK, is eligible for a maintenance loan?

Thank you
Hi Alekszz, you can only apply for the Maintenance Loan if you meet the Migrant Worker criteria http://ow.ly/2x0230oL92f
Thanks, Isaac
Alekszz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Alekszz, you can only apply for the Maintenance Loan if you meet the Migrant Worker criteria http://ow.ly/2x0230oL92f
Thanks, Isaac
Hi Isaac, I have a final question I would like to ask. I have to reapply to student finance as a continuing student, but I am not sure what I have to do? One of my friends received an email in March and has his student finance secured for 2021-2022. Yet I am not sure how I have to apply? I have read that normally SFE sends the relevant forms, but I have not received any. I have also read that one can apply online, but it seems like I am not able to do that (Eu student with home fees). From what I know, the 'deadline' for continuing students is pretty close, so I would like to sort it out before that.
Thank you in advance
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alekszz)
Hi Isaac, I have a final question I would like to ask. I have to reapply to student finance as a continuing student, but I am not sure what I have to do? One of my friends received an email in March and has his student finance secured for 2021-2022. Yet I am not sure how I have to apply? I have read that normally SFE sends the relevant forms, but I have not received any. I have also read that one can apply online, but it seems like I am not able to do that (Eu student with home fees). From what I know, the 'deadline' for continuing students is pretty close, so I would like to sort it out before that.
Thank you in advance
Hi Alekz, that deadline applies to SFe students not EU.

We will be in contact with all continuing EU students by post over the next few weeks with more information on how to apply for your 21/22 student finance.

You will be asked to complete and return a form.

In the meantime you can access the form here: https://assets.publishing.service.go...orm_2122_o.pdf

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (57)
22.53%
Excited but a bit nervous (116)
45.85%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.04%
I'm really nervous (47)
18.58%

Watched Threads