The Student Room Group

Gcse aqa science

Can someone recommend flash cards for GCSE AQA SCIENCE, which ones would be better CGP revision card/flash cards or physics and maths tutors flash cards. It is for my son who is in year 10.
Original post by Sheffield23
Can someone recommend flash cards for GCSE AQA SCIENCE, which ones would be better CGP revision card/flash cards or physics and maths tutors flash cards. It is for my son who is in year 10.

Hi,
I'm in year 11 currently and I have the CGP bio, chem and phys flashcards. Would recommend, although I prefer to make my own flashcards for revision as I find it sticks in my head easier. The questions and note on the CGP flashcards are useful though.
Hope this helps! :smile:
Original post by Sheffield23
Can someone recommend flash cards for GCSE AQA SCIENCE, which ones would be better CGP revision card/flash cards or physics and maths tutors flash cards. It is for my son who is in year 10

To be honest for GCSE - the CGP 9-1 books are great - they summarise everything concisely and they cant really ask you anything outside of it.

I also personally prefer to make my own flash cards since writing stuff down makes me think about it twice.
Original post by MTChemist
To be honest for GCSE - the CGP 9-1 books are great - they summarise everything concisely and they cant really ask you anything outside of it.

I also personally prefer to make my own flash cards since writing stuff down makes me think about it twice.

I agree about the writing stuff down part :u:

Also, I find that the AQA kerboodle textbooks are pretty handy as well as they have the 'key point' boxes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending