The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise Goldie
i gonna learn maybe end this year or next year

good luck chanel im sure it will be fine you seem i nice person :smile:
do yiu have same things in common?

Good luck w it but ngl how are u gonna afford to drive and get a car with your pay.

I am a nice person.
Not really tbh but they say opposites attract
Original post by Moonlight rain
Good luck w it but ngl how are u gonna afford to drive and get a car with your pay.

I am a nice person.
Not really tbh but they say opposites attract

dont know chanel but i did save some money from all work work placements and also even if a cant afford i car i doing it to prove i can do it:frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
dont know chanel but i did save some money from all work work placements and also even if a cant afford i car i doing it to prove i can do it:frown:

ohh okay, well you can do it I have faith in u
ohh okay, well you can do it I have faith in u

thanks chanel and i sure your date go well:biggrin:
I ordered some Fila trainers from jd sports on sale for £25. Clearly I don’t fit into a size 7 anymore so I ordered 7.5 I hope that makes a difference or else I just wasted £25. Also the skin in my trainer is like torn so like it doesn’t look nice. My feet has been hurting wearing my shoes. But it was amazing while it lasted, Adidas Is awesome!
why do some like to start arguments on here and provoke people getting a reaction? it’s so tiring and annoying to see people arguing
I’m always craving for sugary and salty snacks :frown: oh this cruel cruel world making carbs unhealthy :frown:
Also I can’t just eat them in moderation. I can’t eat half of a chocolate bar or a portion of crisps. Or a slice of pizza or a slice of cake. It’s gotta be all or lots. Oh wells.
I would kill for salted cashew nuts rn
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m always craving for sugary and salty snacks :frown: oh this cruel cruel world making carbs unhealthy :frown:
Also I can’t just eat them in moderation. I can’t eat half of a chocolate bar or a portion of crisps. Or a slice of pizza or a slice of cake. It’s gotta be all or lots. Oh wells.
I would kill for salted cashew nuts rn

only snacks worth eating are sugary lol:colondollar:
only snacks worth eating are sugary lol:colondollar:

Ikr
Ikr

who wanna eat celery nobody lol:biggrin:
Reply 50
finally found it lol
hey chanel how are you doing?
who wanna eat celery nobody lol:biggrin:

The other guys was good ngl :smile:

Original post by ^_^/
finally found it lol
hey chanel how are you doing?

oh I feel bad, I never ask how you’re doing. forgive mwah for I have sinned.

I’m ok, how are you :h:

yeh my list is doing well that 4/4 good films then LOL thanks chanel that good for my confidence:smile:
yeh my list is doing well that 4/4 good films then LOL thanks chanel that good for my confidence:smile:

Good taste in films, my fav one is still cellular so I’m looking forward to the other films you suggest
Good taste in films, my fav one is still cellular so I’m looking forward to the other films you suggest

i like older films but bee told me she dont watch films before 2010 lol

most best films before 2010 lol:biggrin:
i like older films but bee told me she dont watch films before 2010 lol

most best films before 2010 lol:biggrin:

2012 and under in my opinion. I used to think that about music too, only listened to music from early 2000’s but I’ve been proven wrong now
2012 and under in my opinion. I used to think that about music too, only listened to music from early 2000’s but I’ve been proven wrong now

i only like reggae LOL:biggrin:

what film is next on the list i gave i forgot :colondollar:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 57

aww its ok idm
im good got a headache but im fine :biggrin:
i only like reggae LOL:biggrin:

what film is next on the list i gave i forgot :colondollar:

Isn’t Bob Marley part of reggae?

Tower heist lol. I should probably watch the trailers first before I watch so I don’t waste time.

Original post by ^_^/
aww its ok idm
im good got a headache but im fine :biggrin:

Oh again? maybe it’s all the revision idk but I certainly get a headache when I do
Isn’t Bob Marley part of reggae?

Tower heist lol. I should probably watch the trailers first before I watch so I don’t waste time.

Oh again? maybe it’s all the revision idk but I certainly get a headache when I do

oh no dont watch trailer cos they sometimes spoil the film and tower heist is good i like it its more a crime film than comedy:smile:

also yeh bob marley sing reggae

Latest