The Student Room Group

whats your faviourite choclate bar?

Scroll to see replies

Lindor :biggrin:
Original post by g-shock16

snickers all the way
@Sinnoh can you tell the people here that Ritter Sport is an amazing chooclate brand? no one seems to know this bar, although it is so tasty!
Reply 63
Original post by Kallisto
@Sinnoh can you tell the people here that Ritter Sport is an amazing chooclate brand? no one seems to know this bar, although it is so tasty!

YES
alright everyone listen up

those squares you lot see piled up on the till at the off license

give them a go

Alpine milk >>> anything else though
(edited 2 years ago)
My favourite chocolate bar was the willy wonka ones they sold at woolworths about 15 years ago, I think it was millionaire shortbread inside the chocolate and they released it around the time the film was coming out, so must have been 2005ish.....My favourite chocolate bar that is still available now is Galaxy, I like to keep it simple and basic :wink:
Original post by Sinnoh
YES
alright everyone listen up

those squares you lot see piled up on the till at the off license

give them a go

Alpine milk >>> anything else though

A big thank you to you! that was an advertising as I imagined.

The Alpine Milk is possibly even the best flavour, it is so creamy in the taste. Would you say that Ritter Sport is even better than Milka? when did you tried this brand for the first time?
Reply 66
Original post by Kallisto
A big thank you to you! that was an advertising as I imagined.

The Alpine Milk is possibly even the best flavour, it is so creamy in the taste. Would you say that Ritter Sport is even better than Milka? when did you tried this brand for the first time?

I think Ritter Sport is better than Milka yes - Milka's good but it feels a bit too chewy. Also, Milka doesn't melt as well, it seems more oily.
I bought it for the first time last year, I think I had had it a long time ago though.
Twix, Snickers or... Reece's Pieces
Original post by g-shock16

Wispa or crunchie i cant choose
Reply 69
aero all the way. just the normal mint one tho
Reply 70
marvellous creations- the popping candy one!
I like plain old milk chocolate or mini eggs.
Cadbury dream bar
Kinder Bueno or Yorkie Original, typical builders chocolate. I work as a builder so normally have Yorkie at lunchtime in our vans
(edited 2 years ago)
Snickers!
Original post by NDL supporter.
Stfu

What? Why?
Original post by Emma:-)
What? Why?

I never heard of this chocolate bar, it does not even sound like a bar either. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest