hollylaidler
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
Im intending to study at Westminster on the Harrow campus in September 2021. I've been trying to log onto the accommodation portal for a couple of days now and every time it comes up with a message saying "The service is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance or we're investigating a problem.".
I am aware that the portal was going to live in the first week of May, however I emailed the accommodation support and they said that all the issues would be fixed by Tuesday 4th.
Has anyone else had this problem as I am worried that I won't be able to get my first choice halls.
LivSinclair01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I am also trying to apply for Harrow campus and I am having the same problem with the portal page.
AgusSara
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hollylaidler)
Hi,
Im intending to study at Westminster on the Harrow campus in September 2021. I've been trying to log onti
I am aware that the portal was going to live in the first week of May, however I emailed the accommodation support and they said that all the issues would be fixed by Tuesday 4th.
Has anyone else had this problem as I am worried that I won't be able to get my first choice halls.
Hi! Yes I had the same issue these past days. However I just received an email that said they've just opened them and now it works!

(btw I've tried to use the portal on safari and it didn't work, but it does on chrome. So if you are using safari perhaps try with chrome)
hollylaidler
Rep:
?
(Original post by AgusSara)
Hi! Yes I had the same issue these past days. However I just received an email that said they've just opened them and now it works!

(btw I've tried to use the portal on safari and it didn't work, but it does on chrome. So if you are using safari perhaps try with chrome)
Hey! thank you, I just got the email too so I managed to get my application in! Hope you get ur first choices too x
AgusSara
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! thank you, I just got the email too so I managed to get my application in! Hope you get ur first choices too x
Thanks, you too! May I ask, what will you be studying??
hollylaidler
Rep:
?
Thanks, you too! May I ask, what will you be studying??
Fashion Design!! Wbu?
AgusSara
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fashion Design!! Wbu?
Cool!! Im doing film
mooses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Film here too (: Applied to iq raffles but haven't got a reply yet.
AgusSara
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mooses)
Film here too (: Applied to iq raffles but haven't got a reply yet.
Hi! I applied to Harrow Halls. Do you know if there is a snapchat gc for film?
mooses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I applied to Harrow Halls. Do you know if there is a snapchat gc for film?
I'm not sure if there's one for Film, but I think there's a uni gc. If I find out I'll let you know! (:
AgusSara
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mooses)
I'm not sure if there's one for Film, but I think there's a uni gc. If I find out I'll let you know! (:
Thank you!!
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi,
Im intending to study at Westminster on the Harrow campus in September 2021. I've been trying to log onto the accommodation portal for a couple of days now and every time it comes up with a message saying "The service is temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance or we're investigating a problem.".
Hi there,

Are you still experiencing any problems with the accommodation portal for our Halls of Residence?

Kind regards,

James
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.32%
No (188)
70.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise