beccacarley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! I'm currently studying an access course to Social Work which I'm finding super hard doing it online!

I'm on unit 5 Introduction to Psychology where I need to "write an academic report that demonstrates your understanding of psychological research."

There are 4 cases which I know how to answer, I'm just unsure what to write in the sections 'terms of reference' when they want this to be 100-150 words? same with 'research methodology', do I just need to explain where I've found my research?

Sorry if they sound like silly questions, this online learning is much more difficult than classroom based!

Any help will be greatly appreciated - TIA
emzygeorge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by beccacarley)
Hey! I'm currently studying an access course to Social Work which I'm finding super hard doing it online!

I'm on unit 5 Introduction to Psychology where I need to "write an academic report that demonstrates your understanding of psychological research."

There are 4 cases which I know how to answer, I'm just unsure what to write in the sections 'terms of reference' when they want this to be 100-150 words? same with 'research methodology', do I just need to explain where I've found my research?

Sorry if they sound like silly questions, this online learning is much more difficult than classroom based!

Any help will be greatly appreciated - TIA
Hello, im currently stuck on this too did you get any further with it?
beccacarley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emzygeorge)
Hello, im currently stuck on this too did you get any further with it?
Not yet!! I decided to have a little break from it because it was driving me insane, but I suppose I better get back to it! Sorry I cant help, if I manage I'll let you know x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (152)
43.8%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.07%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (73)
21.04%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.8%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed