Do you still think of your first love?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Would you ever go back together with them?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No and no.
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Occasionally. And no, that ship has sailed.
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sometimes and no.
TFEU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think I’ve ever really ‘loved’ any of my exes so there’s no first love.

I did care about my first bf a lot, and it still pains me to think about the good times, but no, I would not get back together with him.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Caramel shortbread- yes. :love:
The seven year old who gave me engagement rocks & stapled wedding dresses, I sometimes remember and laugh about my school era love life.
sunshine774
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes, occasionally I think of him even though it's been 5 years. And no, I would never get back together, I have no desire for that I just hope he's fine and doing well
Kawaii.Princess
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
never
Katya_93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, one off and no.
He probably hates me for getting married and never contacting him again.
I wouldn't know what to say to him, anyway.
'hey man, sorry I got married and broke your heart, want to try again now that I'm single?' doesn't seem like a nice convo to have.
ShybutHi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think usually the answer would be no for sure to getting back together with them.

I also think however there are unusual instances where things just might have just not been right at the time, but you are both actually still an incredible match. I don't think the answer should therefore 'always' be a no. There would have to be something special existing between you both, something that was unfortunately never nurtured.
Last edited by ShybutHi; 1 month ago
Sanitizer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My answer would be no. Relationship is a commitment contract, once broken you can't go back. Remember people preferences change over time so to ask them back is acting selfish. Let go and move on
Last edited by Sanitizer; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yes and no way would I want to be with her now. This girl utterly broke my heart. She was the prettiest girl at school, an absolute stunner, and a terrible flirt. She joined our school in the sixth form and at first seemed eager to make friends. I can still remember when I got talking to her even though it was years ago. She was sitting on the seat in front of me on the school bus, and I said hey how's it going you settling okay? and she turned around and gave me this huge smile and we got talking. From then on I was absolutely wrapped round her finger. I eventually asked her out but was rejected. It took me a long time to recover from her. If I see her again, and since she lives on the other side of the UK I won't, but if I ever do, I will do everything I can to break her heart right back, as far as I am concerned she can "cry me a river".
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes and no way would I want to be with her now. This girl utterly broke my heart. She was the prettiest girl at school, an absolute stunner, and a terrible flirt. She joined our school in the sixth form and at first seemed eager to make friends. I can still remember when I got talking to her even though it was years ago. She was sitting on the seat in front of me on the school bus, and I said hey how's it going you settling okay? and she turned around and gave me this huge smile and we got talking. From then on I was absolutely wrapped round her finger. I eventually asked her out but was rejected. It took me a long time to recover from her. If I see her again, and since she lives on the other side of the UK I won't, but if I ever do, I will do everything I can to break her heart right back, as far as I am concerned she can "cry me a river".
She didn’t break your heart. To break someone’s heart you have to commit to something with them first. You were never together in the first place.

You want to break her heart because she didn’t agree to date you? Good grief, the entitlement!
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My first love ended like six weeks ago so I definitely still think of it. But no, I wouldn’t get back together.
JoshDarnIt_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah to both of those questions
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think about him, but I'd never get back with him.
He was emotionally manipulative and I dodged a bullet not staying with him longer.
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What on Earth...
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
in the sense like i remember what i had for dinner last week or who won the Superbowl, but other than that no. just a distant memory.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yes she broke my heart okay? We got to be great friends and I fell hard for her and when she pushed me away after I asked her out it hurt a lot, that for me is heart break.
aliyahh10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah i still think about him and i would get back together with him, as i feel like he was the right person but the timing was wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed