Living as an ugly man.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a very ugly man. 35 years single and counting... Lets see if I can make 40!

*Crys inside*
deciduous
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are you single? Why do you think you won’t live until 40? Why do you think you’re ugly?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you actually living though?
The Weeknd.
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Love yourself girl or nobody will - j cole
Anonymous #1
(Original post by deciduous)
Why are you single? Why do you think you won’t live until 40? Why do you think you’re ugly?
I don't mean I'm going to off myself. I'm saying I wonder if I can make it to 40 having never been in a relationship as if it is a good thing, as a joke. It of course is not a good thing... not at all.

I think I'm ugly because I have very bad facial and body proportions, more so the face than the body for sure, body isn't all that terrible. I have also never had interest from women, even though I have tried, they just don't like me. The fact I'm not some masculine guy, fairly timid naturally, can't grow facial hair, don't have a strong jaw, strong physique, look very young but not in a good way, all that. Just all adds to the ugliness.

(Original post by ROTL94)
Are you actually living though?
Good point. No. Considering how ugly I am I'm pretty sure I'm undead, that would explain it.

(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Love yourself girl or nobody will - j cole
In some ways I do love myself. Looks wise I certainly don't, but I still try to look good. Unfortunately loving yourself doesn't give you a magic ticket to a relationship.
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It could always be worse. At least you're not dead.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gaddafi)
It could always be worse. At least you're not dead.
Indeed.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
being realistic you can rule out some airhead bimbo suddenly getting the hots for you. however, 90% of women appreciate men for their personal qualities; you do not need to look like a steroid bunny to find romance.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you actually tried though, like really tried? Not just asked a woman out once and then spent the rest of your time standing in a corner hoping women approach you.
jizzbomb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's plenty of ugly broads in the UK as well, who might be in the same situation as you. Anyway, figure out if you can increase your physical attractiveness, work out and get in better shape.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jizzbomb)
There's plenty of ugly broads in the UK as well, who might be in the same situation as you.
a five minute visit to any supermarket will confirm this.
Anonymous #1
I suppose moving to Birmingham could work.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a very ugly man. 35 years single and counting... Lets see if I can make 40!

*Crys inside*
But being single it elite. You get so much freedom to do whatever. Why do you want a relationship so bad?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
But being single it elite. You get so much freedom to do whatever. Why do you want a relationship so bad?
I know wtf who wants a relationship really anyway.

Apart from the affection of another human being, someone to talk to, someone to share things with and put your resources together to get a great place to live together, go on great holidays with and experience new things, someone to enjoy pleasures of the flesh with, someone to maybe even have a family with.

You know... rather than just doing everything alone all the time and only really caring about money because otherwise all your experiences are just for yourself and therefore don't really matter.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know wtf who wants a relationship really anyway.

Apart from the affection of another human being, someone to talk to, someone to share things with and put your resources together to get a great place to live together, go on great holidays with and experience new things, someone to enjoy pleasures of the flesh with, someone to maybe even have a family with.

You know... rather than just doing everything alone all the time and only really caring about money because otherwise all your experiences are just for yourself and therefore don't really matter.
Wait are you the OP?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If you've tried dating, what sort of women do you approach (in terms of looks and personality)? And then, what's your ideal woman like in terms of looks and personality?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Wait are you the OP?
Yes.
Bushyasta
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by deciduous)
Some circular arguments here...

He is single because he is very ugly as he says. He will make probably until 90 but he would still be ugly and single. Simples. What part don't you not get??
Bushyasta
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't mean I'm going to off myself. I'm saying I wonder if I can make it to 40 having never been in a relationship as if it is a good thing, as a joke. It of course is not a good thing... not at all.

I think I'm ugly because I have very bad facial and body proportions, more so the face than the body for sure, body isn't all that terrible. I have also never had interest from women, even though I have tried, they just don't like me. The fact I'm not some masculine guy, fairly timid naturally, can't grow facial hair, don't have a strong jaw, strong physique, look very young but not in a good way, all that. Just all adds to the ugliness.

Good point. No. Considering how ugly I am I'm pretty sure I'm undead, that would explain it.

In some ways I do love myself. Looks wise I certainly don't, but I still try to look good. Unfortunately loving yourself doesn't give you a magic ticket to a relationship.
And you probably will never get any interest from women the way you go. I am sure you could live up to 90 and still being single as when you was 35. If humans lived up to 300 your situation would have been the same.

For a starter go to the gym.
For all sort of reasons.
Bushyasta
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
being realistic you can rule out some airhead bimbo suddenly getting the hots for you. however, 90% of women appreciate men for their personal qualities; you do not need to look like a steroid bunny to find romance.
Naaaah!! What personal qualities are you talking about?! Are you living in a parallel Universe?!

Where did you get this 90% figure??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed