The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

University of Sussex

Hello! Could someone who has heard back from Uni of Sussex for September 2021 intake (postgraduate application) tell me how long after your application you received the decision? Sussex does not have a fixed processing time and waiting for the decision is killing me.
Original post by curlyhead1102
Hello! Could someone who has heard back from Uni of Sussex for September 2021 intake (postgraduate application) tell me how long after your application you received the decision? Sussex does not have a fixed processing time and waiting for the decision is killing me.

Hello, thank you for your question!

I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting for the decision regarding your application. On average, about 4 weeks would be the waiting period. However, it depends on the department and how many applications have been received. Still, if you are concerned about the progress of your application, I would advice emailing Postgraduate Course Enquiries ([email protected]), since they may be able to offer some useful updates, or at least provide you with a more accurate estimate for the expected waiting time. I hope this gets sorted for you, as soon as possible! Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to help you with. :smile:

Best Wishes,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student, MSci with a Year Abroad)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by University of Sussex Official Reps
Hello, thank you for your question!

I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting for the decision regarding your application. On average, about 4 weeks would be the waiting period. However, it depends on the department and how many applications have been received. Still, if you are concerned about the progress of your application, I would advice emailing Postgraduate Course Enquiries ([email protected]), since they may be able to offer some useful updates, or at least provide you with a more accurate estimate for the expected waiting time. I hope this gets sorted for you, as soon as possible! Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to help you with. :smile:

Best Wishes,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student, MSci with a Year Abroad)

Hi Kasia, thank you for the quick response! :smile:
Original post by curlyhead1102
Hi Kasia, thank you for the quick response! :smile:

Hello, you are most welcome! :smile:

Best Wishes,
Kasia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending