The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Best UCL accomodation

Hi! I've made UCL my firm choice and now applying for accommodation, and just wondering what is the best halls for social life! Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by ChloeG123
Hi! I've made UCL my firm choice and now applying for accommodation, and just wondering what is the best halls for social life! Thanks :smile:

i am planning on going there in september as well, and i asked my cousins who are currently in their 3/4th years what the best halls are and they both said it honestly depends on the people there. there weren't really any halls that were better for social life because it varies year to year :smile: (sorry if this wasn't super helpful) !
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by etohin
i am planning on going there in september as well, and i asked my cousins who are currently in their 3/4th years what the best halls are and they both said it honestly depends on the people there. there weren't really any halls that were better for social life because it varies year to year :smile: (sorry if this wasn't super helpful) !

Hey! Amazing, congrats! Thanks for replying, what will you be studying? Yes that seems to be the general consensus, hopefully we get put with a good bunch of people :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ChloeG123
Hey! Amazing, congrats! Thanks for replying, what will you be studying? Yes that seems to be the general consensus, hopefully we get put with a good bunch of people :smile:

ahhh so sorry i just saw this. i'm planning on doing human sciences next year, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending