biyaaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have just applied to a charity and at the top of the form it says 'OneCRM Number'. Does anyone know what this means? If you do, could you please let me know.
eloisecrang
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by biyaaa)
I have just applied to a charity and at the top of the form it says 'OneCRM Number'. Does anyone know what this means? If you do, could you please let me know.
me too! i was just googling what it meant and your question was the only thing that came up! please let me know if you find out
biyaaa
Rep:
?
I haven’t been able to find out 😭
I just submitted the form without filling that section in. I’ll let you know if I find out.
eloisecrang
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t been able to find out 😭
I just submitted the form without filling that section in. I’ll let you know if I find out.
is yours for the british heart foundation too? yes please do i might have to leave it blank too though :confused:
biyaaa
Rep:
?
Yup, it’s for the British heart foundation.
I’m not sure if you’re supposed to leave it blank😭😭
eloisecrang
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yup, it’s for the British heart foundation.
I’m not sure if you’re supposed to leave it blank😭😭
i'm sure it'll be fine, just drop them an email maybe saying you weren't sure what it meant. i hope you get the role!
biyaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by eloisecrang)
i'm sure it'll be fine, just drop them an email maybe saying you weren't sure what it meant. i hope you get the rol
Hope you get the role too
eloisecrang
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hope you get the role too
I sent off my application and have a phone call, nothing mentioned about the oneCRM number!
biyaaa
Rep:
?
I had my phone call yesterday too, they didn’t mention anything either 😅
eloisecrang
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had my phone call yesterday too, they didn’t mention anything either 😅
I'm anxious about the phone call, what sort of things do they ask? should i prepare? sorry to bug you
kolme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What kind of things are asked for in the forms and phone calls? I was gonna go with sue ryder at the end of this month
biyaaa
Rep:
?
They just confirm your details and ask what day and time is best suited for the experience. They’re really nice people so don’t stress
biyaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by kolme)
What kind of things are asked for in the forms and phone calls? I was gonna go with sue ryder at the end of this month
They ask some personal details like date of birth, ethnicity, religion, gender and address. I think they’ll just confirm details on the call and ask when you wanted to do the experience. AND GOOD LUCK ☺️
kolme
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They ask some personal details like date of birth, ethnicity, religion, gender and address. I think they’ll just confirm details on the call and ask when you wanted to do the experience. AND GOOD LUCK ☺️
Thanks! I'm extremely shy so I thought that volunteering at a charity shop will force me into becoming more confident. Their website says that they take in people from the age of 17 and I'm only 16, but maybe they won't notice the exact dating since I was born in 2004.
biyaaa
Rep:
?
Don’t worry, I’m shy too. I really hope this makes us both confident 🤣. Hopefully they let you, but if they don’t you could try again when you turn 17. Hope the best for you!

(Original post by kolme)
Thanks! I'm extremely shy so I thought that volunteering at a charity shop will force me into becoming more confident. Their website says that they take in people from the age of 17 and I'm only 16, but maybe they won't notice the exact dating since I was born in 2004.
eloisecrang
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ahaha i'm quite shy too, so i'm excited to push out of my comfort zone! the phone call went fine nothing to worry about, i hope you all get on well too.
kolme
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t worry, I’m shy too. I really hope this makes us both confident 🤣. Hopefully they let you, but if they don’t you could try again when you turn 17. Hope the best for you!
(Original post by eloisecrang)
ahaha i'm quite shy too, so i'm excited to push out of my comfort zone! the phone call went fine nothing to worry about, i hope you all get on well too.
Well since we're all shy here, let's share back how it went for us in a while, if you want
biyaaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kolme)
Well since we're all shy here, let's share back how it went for us in a while, if you want
Good call! I have my introduction day next Saturday. Will tell you both how it went ☺️
eloisecrang
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
that's a great idea, i will let you know too <3
eloisecrang
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good call! I have my introduction day next Saturday. Will tell you both how it went ☺️
Hey! Just thinking about this thread and wanted to update you ( also to be updated by you guys! How did it go?). I had an in-person interview, which surprisingly went well, and the woman was so chatty making me feel really comfortable. Anyways, I got a shift for sundays which I'm more excited than nervous to start!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (48)
38.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
9.52%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
3.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
23.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (22)
17.46%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
7.94%

Watched Threads