I can’t be bothered doing anything

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I can’t be bothered to do anything I like or need. This is because I know what lies ahead, a bad future with no freedom. I just want to lie in bed and try to sleep or stare at the ceiling.
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are a very very young person which many options. Tell us a bit more? What are your ambitions? There are many ways and opportunities.
Anonymous #1
Basically, what I mean is that I know that I won’t be able to have a good future, it’s my own fault because I know I hadn’t worked hard enough and I get distracted by virtually everything and it’s sad how I still haven’t found a way to deal with things.
RosesOnRaindrops
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I didn’t even apply to uni properly, I need to get my DSA done; I can’t be bothered and I realised I should’ve applied for a maintenance loan, but I didn’t do it; I was stupid enough to think that I didn’t need it.
Anonymous #1
I have nothing good going for me. I have friends but I’m sick and tired of ruining the vibe when I’m with me then. I can angry easily and my parents are sick and tired of dealing with my bull.
Anonymous #1
Sorry, for my bad grammar and punctuation. Sometimes, autocorrect can be a real pain in the backside.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (32)
28.32%
No (81)
71.68%

Watched Threads