English personal statement

Watch this thread
dee002xx
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'd applied for law this year and even firmed my place at a uni but I've decided to do English instead, finding I just enjoy it a lot more and need some extra help writing an English personal statement. If anybody has some advice or can even lend me their personal statement for some help I would really appreciate it as I no longer have much time to apply and need to send it off quite quickly. any help would be really great please
charlesg0092
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I am not in a position to help you personally, but there are plenty of examples of personal statements here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...ments/english/
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The PSs on TSR aren't necessarily of good quality - you should focus on books you've read and why you've found it interesting to analyse them etc. It should be about why you want to study English lit basically
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (42)
26.25%
As I expected (52)
32.5%
Harder (59)
36.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.38%

Watched Threads