The Student Room Logo
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully this time tomorrow, we will all have a decision! Good luck everyone!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Hopefully it's early. I just want to know either way. My stomach is in knots. Good luck everyone.
no matter what happens tomorrow guys, these past few weeks we've all been brought together and I hope that all of you find a way whether iits this uni or another, you are all amazing in your own right and no matter what you've made your families proud xx
As it is through ucas now does anybody know how they inform you if you made it onto reserve list? Is it by letter? Good luck to everybody today :smile:)
Still no word yet. Keep refreshing emails. Not sure how they will notify us if we have reached the reserve list.
I've heard that some people didn't find out until 10pm last year :frown: that is cruelty
Reply 4446
Lots of people commenting on school of nursing & mid fb page and nobody there seems to have heard yet either! Nerves!!!!
Oh god that awful. I can't wait that long. I'll post when I get my decision. Good luck x
For being such a good university they are soooooooo slow lol
Reply 4449
Sorry Im new to this thread but have been hiding and waiting!! Does anyone know if we get letters or is it an email from UCAS, my postman has been and the wait has driven me crazy xx
Original post by Dg87
Sorry Im new to this thread but have been hiding and waiting!! Does anyone know if we get letters or is it an email from UCAS, my postman has been and the wait has driven me crazy xx

Email to check you UCAS Dg87. As far as i know anyway !
Reply 4451
Original post by babycakes04
Email to check you UCAS Dg87. As far as i know anyway !

Thanks so much, it was a letter last year, just want to know, the wait is ridiculous xx
Original post by Dg87
Thanks so much, it was a letter last year, just want to know, the wait is ridiculous xx

Really , a letter? Didn't know that.i know the wait is horrid. Good luck x
Original post by babycakes04
Really , a letter? Didn't know that.i know the wait is horrid. Good luck x

It's Ucas not letters that we are informed by
I didn't get in but wasn't expecting to so I'm not having a wobbler lol roll on next year - I'd log on to ucas track as i didn't receive an email I just decided to check track good luck to you all x
Original post by Studycrazy
I didn't get in but wasn't expecting to so I'm not having a wobbler lol roll on next year - I'd log on to ucas track as i didn't receive an email I just decided to check track good luck to you all x

Aww studycrazy im sorry to hear this. Good for you thinking positive.
Reply 4456
Hi I applied for 2 branches children and adult. Just get unsuccessful for children's but no decision yet for adult!
This wait is horrid..... At least it seems to be starting to filter through....
Reply 4458
Didn't email either just checked tracking..unsuccessful ! Gd luck everyone :smile:
Study crazy, what branches did you apply to.? Sorry you didn't get in. Xx

Quick Reply