The Student Room Group

Nothing getting better

I'm having family problems, today I was woken up by my mum shouting across the house at 6 30 am about my younger sisters lunch box that it was gone, just overreacting so ****ing much acting like someone has died yet its just a school lunch box. My family are ****ed, I am never involved in family problems but I get brought into it somehow. So I had family problems then I go to college, everyone is just throwing insults at me and staff nagging me. I have this **** everyday, I can't even come to my own house and relax. I'm sick of pretending everything is fine
I understand how you feel. I don't know about your living conditions but I live in a 2 bedroom flat with my mum and 2 siblings. There's all the shouting and no where to go for peace and quiet because my house is so small. on top of everything that's happening around me, I just hate myself in general. My advice to you is to try get a gratitude journal that you write in EVERY day, go out for a walk at least once a week (I didnt like the outdoors but starting to love it) and maybe try some cognitive behavioural therapy if you're struggling with anything else personally xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending