The Student Room Group

university accommodation

Does anyone know if you can take a mini-fridge or a mini wardrobe for university halls /ensuite accommodation? the university has only said that they don't let certain eclectic things due to their high volts but can someone specify what we are allowed to take and not take.
thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by S.dsh12
Does anyone know if you can take a mini-fridge or a mini wardrobe for university halls /ensuite accommodation? the university has only said that they don't let certain eclectic things due to their high volts but can someone specify what we are allowed to take and not take.
thank you!

Which University?
Original post by S.dsh12
thank you!

Hey @S.dsh12,

Congrats on getting into uni!

I suggest emailing the halls themselves - Reading were very specific and told us exactly what we weren't allowed to bring which was really helpful! In my halls we weren't allowed a mini fridge but I know some places do let you, so its best to check with them directly.

Hope this helps

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
You're best asking the unis but i think a lot wouldn't allow a mini fridge. I can't see a mini wardrobe being a problem as long as it's not a safety hazard (stops door opening or causes access issues etc). Rooms usually come with some sort of wardrobe already included but again check with the uni for confirmation.
Reply 4
Original post by Kerzen
Which University?

Northampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending