The Student Room Group

There is this gross boy making me uncomfortable and something happened help

Basically there is this guy he is gross and just ew and ugh it’s so long...
But basically I think he likes me maybe it grosses me out like just so many ew scenarios and he is in my maths English and science and it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

And I think he thinks my friend likes him to and I think he might think I like him which ew no!!!

In science today my teacher made me, my friend and this ew boy and this other boy come up to the front, and made as atom charges or whatever, the girls were positive the guys were negative and the teacher said the negative and positives are both attracted to each other and so on and it was me and this ew boy I was so grossed out embarrassed and it made me feel really uncomfortable everyone was laughing and saying stuff like double date and it was GROSS!! My friend always talks to him because she thinks it’s funny (to laugh at him not with him don’t get the wrong idea) she thought it was funny, me however ew no. Ugh.
Original post by CleoRikkiEmma
this guy he is gross and just ew and ugh it’s so long ... I think he likes me maybe it grosses me out like just so many ew scenarios ... I think he might think I like him which ew no!!! ... me, my friend and this ew boy and this other boy come up to the front ... it was me and this ew boy I was so grossed out embarrassed ... saying stuff like double date and it was GROSS!! ... ew no. Ugh.

this is hysterically funny
Original post by HoldThisL
this is hysterically funny

well it’s made me extremely uncomfortable
Original post by CleoRikkiEmma
well it’s made me extremely uncomfortable

welcome to school from the age people start hitting puberty that lasts until you leave, more or less
What does he say or do that makes him gross, and you uncomfortable?
(edited 2 years ago)
What about him is “gross”?
Reply 6
Just wait till he has his glow up and becomes hot, then you won't be laughing
Original post by ważzer
Just wait till he has his glow up and becomes hot, then you won't be laughing

No his Persian kitty and everytihng

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending