Listix.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi to all!
There has been a lot of mention about the ig offer holder group not responding and people not being able to get in touch with their pontential peers so I thought I’d make this thread so we can all meet and greet until we get some feedback.
jasmeetkhatri29
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, im Jasmeet. Ive got an offer for Law LLB
ksdot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Great idea! Hi, I'm Kritika. I have an offer for Economics and Management
KrissKross
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys, I'm Thelma, Gap year applicant. Offer in Neuroscience
Listix.
Rep:
?
Hi everybody,
I just had the notion it would be rather impolite not to introduce myself as well.
I’m Ciara, I’m studying Mental Health Nursing in September. I’m really looking forward to it.
Neuroscience, economics and management and another sought after subject, the infamous....LLB. Not to be confused with PPE (another sought after degree I have noticed. First time I saw it I was about to offer a good place to get sterile gloves. For me PPE is VERY different).
So has anybody firmed?
Listix.
KrissKross
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Listix.)
Hi everybody,
I just had the notion it would be rather impolite not to introduce myself as well.
I’m Ciara, I’m studying Mental Health Nursing in September. I’m really looking forward to it.
Neuroscience, economics and management and another sought after subject, the infamous....LLB. Not to be confused with PPE (another sought after degree I have noticed. First time I saw it I was about to offer a good place to get sterile gloves. For me PPE is VERY different).
So has anybody firmed?
Listix.
Yeah I have! You? Also any of you guys gap year applicants?
Listix.
Rep:
?
(Original post by KrissKross)
I’m not a gap year applicant. I went to LCF before but we parted ways. I’m a mature student. Cant speak for anybody else though!
ksdot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everybody,
So has anybody firmed?
Listix.
Yep! I finally firmed yesterday!!

Not a gap year student - planning to go straight after a levels! I was debating taking a gap year actually, it must have been a nice experience!!
cherrifrosting
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey everyone! i'm emily and i'm doing 3-year llb
0xblood
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I AM taking a gap year. W hat course did you apply for? im going to do biomed
Listix.
Rep:
?
(Original post by cherrifrosting)
hey everyone! i'm emily and i'm doing 3-year llb
Hi Emily! Congrats! Judging by the applicant thread that’s a tough one to get into so well done!
cherrifrosting
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Emily! Congrats! Judging by the applicant thread that’s a tough one to get into so well done!
thank you! i just about screamed the house down when i got the offer xD it's conditional, so fingers crossed that i get the grades!
Listix.
Rep:
?
thank you! i just about screamed the house down when i got the offer xD it's conditional, so fingers crossed that i get the grades!
I was the same! I wasn’t expecting it as I only put king’s in to add another London uni as olive here and have done my whole life. I didn’t have the right grades and was sure I messed up my interview but got an email at like 7.30 and couldn’t believe it. What grades do you need?
KrissKross
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0xblood)
I AM taking a gap year. W hat course did you apply for? im going to do biomed
Hiya😊, I'm going to do neuroscience. Finally get to pick my accommodation tomorrow so exciting times!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask, mention or advertise them in the forum; or attempt to take discussion off our forum.
cherrifrosting
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was the same! I wasn’t expecting it as I only put king’s in to add another London uni as olive here and have done my whole life. I didn’t have the right grades and was sure I messed up my interview but got an email at like 7.30 and couldn’t believe it. What grades do you need?
i'm sure you did better than you thought! afaik nursing is a super competitive course so you must have been a really strong applicant!

i'm doing advanced placement (AP), so right now i need one more 5 in the AP exams i'm taking this year what about you (unless you're unconditional)?
MathewSamuel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any one get offer for medicine
Listix.
Rep:
?
i'm sure you did better than you thought! afaik nursing is a super competitive course so you must have been a really strong applicant!

i'm doing advanced placement (AP), so right now i need one more 5 in the AP exams i'm taking this year what about you (unless you're unconditional)?
Oh I hope it all goes well for you with your exams. I’m sure it will!
I actually did get unconditional but only because I’m a mature student I think. I had an interview and then got an offer a couple of weeks later. I think there’s probably a quota!
I read somewhere that this year is super competitive because people deferred last year etc. I feel so bad for others on really competitive courses who aren’t able to study this year or are being offered what is available even though it’s such a far cry from what they wanted. I also feel sorry for the admissions teams. Not a job I would like to do.
Listix.
Rep:
?
(Original post by MathewSamuel)
Any one get offer for medicine
Hey, I’m sure you’ve read through. We have neuroscience, biomed and nursing, but you’re the first for medicine. Did you get an offer?
cherrifrosting
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh I hope it all goes well for you with your exams. I’m sure it will!
I actually did get unconditional but only because I’m a mature student I think. I had an interview and then got an offer a couple of weeks later. I think there’s probably a quota!
I read somewhere that this year is super competitive because people deferred last year etc. I feel so bad for others on really competitive courses who aren’t able to study this year or are being offered what is available even though it’s such a far cry from what they wanted. I also feel sorry for the admissions teams. Not a job I would like to do.
thank you! i'm crossing my fingers very tightly hhhhh.

i see! it makes sense; this year is honestly tough for everyone involved. :<
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads