I’m seriously stuck on question 13 and 14 on my paper

Watch
halalwhiteboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m seriously stuck on these two questions. My exam is tomorrow (06/05/21) at 9:00am and these are on it and I really need to get a good grade. I put them on imgur so you can better see the questions. https://imgur.com/gallery/X8W0cLe
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by halalwhiteboy)
I’m seriously stuck on these two questions. My exam is tomorrow (06/05/21) at 9:00am and these are on it and I really need to get a good grade. I put them on imgur so you can better see the questions. https://imgur.com/gallery/X8W0cLe
If you're doing an "open book" exam - you know what the questions are, perhaps you should submit your own work. Neither question is especially difficult and you should be able to make progress.
Last edited by mqb2766; 1 month ago
halalwhiteboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It’s a closed book exam. But if someone shows me how to do them both I’ll remember for the exam...
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by halalwhiteboy)
It’s a closed book exam. But if someone shows me how to do them both I’ll remember for the exam...
So you know whats on the paper and are asking people to give you the answers ... :banghead:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (203)
43.75%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (52)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.54%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (99)
21.34%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.34%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.82%

Watched Threads