English literature and language nea

Watch this thread
P1xievampr
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm doing English literature and language aqa and I chose pride and prejudice. I can't think of a good question. We can talk about either theme or like a literary device and have to compare it to a non-fiction text of any sort such as articles, speeches. Please please please help me come up with a theme that I could compare a possible article with. I was thinking feminism/modern day feminsm but I think it's too obvious. Or like patriarchy. But please please please help me
lkshmiseta
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
How about role of marriage as envisaged today and in Jane Austen's age?
What about the divide between the rural and the urban as in the city encroaches into the country and the role it plays in causing rift between the protagonist? ( Darcy and Will)
What about the role of money? The landed gentry vs the Neo rich ( money from trade esp. shipping)? Darcy vs Elizabeths Uncle
P1xievampr
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you!! I've already chosen something for it however if I change it, I'll definitely think of these
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (114)
41.01%
They're exactly what I expected (66)
23.74%