Anonymous1453
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
okay so i have recently just came out to everyone that im gay, and i asked this girl out like last week and shes bi, but i dont think she has come out to her parents yet and also she always seems quite distant from m, like we talk and stuff but i feel like theres something going on between her and my best friend and if theres not then thats cool but, what if shes not bi and said yes to me because she didnt want to hurt me, and yes i know i should ask, but fr?
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous1453)
okay so i have recently just came out to everyone that im gay, and i asked this girl out like last week and shes bi, but i dont think she has come out to her parents yet and also she always seems quite distant from m, like we talk and stuff but i feel like theres something going on between her and my best friend and if theres not then thats cool but, what if shes not bi and said yes to me because she didnt want to hurt me, and yes i know i should ask, but fr?
ask the sacred question. "Do you listen to girl in red?"
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you should respect her common sense enough to assume that if she said yes to you, then she is bi and she meant it. If you feel that she is distant, then talk to her about that, spend time with her, get to know her better. I assume you asked her out because you enjoy her company - so this should be an enjoyable process for you
Anonymous1453
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I think you should respect her common sense enough to assume that if she said yes to you, then she is bi and she meant it. If you feel that she is distant, then talk to her about that, spend time with her, get to know her better. I assume you asked her out because you enjoy her company - so this should be an enjoyable process for you
hahaha yeah i guess so!! i am probably just being too paranoid about things. thanks LMAOOO
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous1453)
hahaha yeah i guess so!! i am probably just being too paranoid about things. thanks LMAOOO
I hope it goes well for you lovebirds
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I doubt someone would lie about their sexuality just to spare your feelings. The feeling of distance isnt odd, you've only been talking for a week, you cant expect to be super close. Sounds like you're just overthinking it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads