The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Mature students doing adult nursing - kids at home?!

Hi guys

Thank you for reading first off. I was just looking to reach out to local students studying adult nursing and get their views on the course - teaching, experience, placements and course demands.

I am hoping to join either the coming September or next but need get swatted up and make sure I am making the right choice - in course and location.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

I will be a mature (bored of that word now!) student, have young kids to balance it with, and would love to meet others - and even non kid students/ex students, for your views on managing your time on the course and especially placement time, and if you manage to hold down a job in study?

Thank you!
Original post by ccd1983thatsme
Hi guys

Thank you for reading first off. I was just looking to reach out to local students studying adult nursing and get their views on the course - teaching, experience, placements and course demands.

I am hoping to join either the coming September or next but need get swatted up and make sure I am making the right choice - in course and location.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

I will be a mature (bored of that word now!) student, have young kids to balance it with, and would love to meet others - and even non kid students/ex students, for your views on managing your time on the course and especially placement time, and if you manage to hold down a job in study?

Thank you!

Hi @ccd1983thatsme

I know you're looking to speak directly to a student - but I just wanted to share the video below with you in case you've not seen it because it does seem to answer some of your questions :smile:

Thanks and good luck!

Amy
(edited 2 years ago)
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending