openers for messaging a guy??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey!

so basically there's this guy i like and i want to get to know him. he's in my maths, english and german classes. i don't have his number but i have his insta and snap, so i was wondering what kind of message i could send him to start a conversation.

i need all the help i can get lol, i've never had a boyfriend before so i am very inexperienced here. i guess i just need the courage to send him a message!

i think he might like me (?) but i'm bad at reading signals lol. we don't talk loads at school but i catch his eye a lot.

anyways all help is appreciated. thank you!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Ask him about some homework or assignment, that will get the ball rolling
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hey!

so basically there's this guy i like and i want to get to know him. he's in my maths, english and german classes. i don't have his number but i have his insta and snap, so i was wondering what kind of message i could send him to start a conversation.

i need all the help i can get lol, i've never had a boyfriend before so i am very inexperienced here. i guess i just need the courage to send him a message!

i think he might like me (?) but i'm bad at reading signals lol. we don't talk loads at school but i catch his eye a lot.

step 1, ✨eat ✨study ✨ netflix ✨ music✨ sleep✨ repeat
BTS 31
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey!

Same. There is this guy I like in my classes
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
hey!

Girls make the first move on guys? Thought that was extinct lol.

Anyways just say hi and when he does back ask about homework/how he finds class. He will know by then that you are interested and if he's interested too he's gonna keep replying to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (27)
37.5%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (6)
8.33%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
5.56%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (22)
30.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (8)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
6.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed