The Student Room Group

Harvard referencing

I’m having trouble harvard referencing on my laptop. I know how to do it because i’ve done it on my school computers. However, with my chrome book the references header isn’t there and so i can’t reference because it’s not even giving me the option to. i’m not sure if it’s a new update on word or if it’s just my laptop. but if anyone knows how to add the references tab on the header of word pls let me know.Thanks 😎
Original post by lou88811
I’m having trouble harvard referencing on my laptop. I know how to do it because i’ve done it on my school computers. However, with my chrome book the references header isn’t there and so i can’t reference because it’s not even giving me the option to. i’m not sure if it’s a new update on word or if it’s just my laptop. but if anyone knows how to add the references tab on the header of word pls let me know.Thanks 😎

@lou88811
Hello! I've been a lecturer for eight years so I might be able to help.

Even though referencing tools can be useful, particularly at level 3, you'll find that different institutions have slightly different versions of Harvard referencing. Its usually to do with the placing of full stops and or the use of italics. It is best finding the referencing guidance from your place of study and typing it out manually, referencing can make a massive difference in term of grades

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Just google ‘mybib’ and create a free account. It’ll do everything else for you once you copy and paste the URL of your sources on there
You can change around the referencing formats too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending