I feel ashamed of being a virgin

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’m an 18 year old girl and everyone around me has dated, kissed and slept with people.

I often feel ashamed of being a virgin and I feel pressured by people all around me.

I have never dated or even kissed a guy. I have always kept my distance as every time I talk to a guy, rumours spread and I just don’t like being in the drama as it makes it very awkward so i feel as tho I can’t even interact with men.
Sissyboy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m an 18 year old girl and everyone around me has dated, kissed and slept with people.

I often feel ashamed of being a virgin and I feel pressured by people all around me.

I have never dated or even kissed a guy. I have always kept my distance as every time I talk to a guy, rumours spread and I just don’t like being in the drama as it makes it very awkward so i feel as tho I can’t even interact with men.
I am an 18 year old boy and I am still a virgin
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago

I'm in the same boat, as a guy though.

I used to feel sad too, because everyone in my friend group always talked about relationship stuff, and sex, and I felt left out.

But I've gotten used to it at this point.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago

I have never dated or even kissed a guy. I have always kept my distance as every time I talk to a guy, rumours spread and I just don’t like being in the drama as it makes it very awkward so i feel as tho I can’t even interact w
same. i'm waiting for uni
xenocent
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago

if u feel ashamed virgin, then are you wont feel ashamed after dated and not virgin anymore?
H8Courtship217
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
its definetley not unusual or just not unheard of, more common than you think, for people to enter their 20s as virgins or not have sex until sometime in their 20s, also, it is socially accepted by the majority of society that the average woman can access sex a lot more easily than the average guy can, since women are the ones that get pursued or hit on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads