MSc management from sheffield hallam or MBA from University of east london?

Watch
Palasha
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What is better MSc supply chain and logistics management from sheffield hallam university or MBA from University of east london?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

At Sheffield Hallam we have MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management with work experience and MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management without work experience. With the work experience route you'll have the chance to go on a work placement for up to 12 months. You are supported in finding placements and can apply for a vacancy as you would a job. There are dedicated sessions to support you in CV writing, interview skills and job applications. The placement starts during the summer of your second year and most are paid. With both routes - you'll learn from lectures, seminars, tutorials and laboratory sessions. We are a SAP Student Academy member and a found member of the SAP University Alliance, this means you have the opportunity to get free access to SAP and sit the SAP certification in one of the available modules but at no extra cost.

Our next virtual postgraduate open day in on the 17 May, you can book your place now.

Thanks,
Stacey
Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.38%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.23%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.34%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.37%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.79%

Watched Threads