GeorginaBenn16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I have applied to msc psychology online for September intake and have been waiting now for about 11 weeks. Is this everyone else's experience?
ameliathompsonx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GeorginaBenn16)
Hi,

I have applied to msc psychology online for September intake and have been waiting now for about 11 weeks. Is this everyone else's experience?
hey, i rang admissions last week and they said it would be 1-2 weeks so fingers crossed - best of luck! i’m the same i applied in jan 🥴
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GeorginaBenn16)
Hi,

Hi GeorginaBenn16

Sorry, we have missed your post and there has been a delay in responding to your thread.

We do appreciate that you would like to receive a decision on your application as soon as possible, we have received a high number of applications which is causing delays in processing. Your application is important to us. Our admissions team are working through applicants as quickly as possible and we ask that you please bear with us.

You can contact our Postgraduate Direct Admissions team on 0161 247 2966 who should be able to give you any updates regarding your application.

I hope this helps.
Carly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (117)
27.08%
England (154)
35.65%
Belgium (33)
7.64%
Germany (42)
9.72%
Spain (10)
2.31%